Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome to the blog

This website will allow me to post news and updates, make announcements and answer questions.

So, here's where things stand now. I just finished the first drafts of the winter sports season. I have finished shooting the spring season, and am now editing and uploading pictures. Some of the pictures that are now uploaded are going to be tagged with the names of the people in them. Once this is done, the album will be added to it's proper location. After that is done, the pricing options for the album will be set, and you will be able to make purchases from the album.

Once I have completed the spring season, I will return to the albums from the start of the year, and start adding in pictures of people who got me their permission forms after I had completed the album the first time. I have team pictures that can be bought, but they cannot be posted online unless everyone on the team has a permission form, which generally doesn't happen. It is not too late to get a form done, they can be found in my classroom, or on the wrestling page. Or a simple note will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment