Monday, January 4, 2010

Hope everyone had a happy holidays. I've got some updates from last year. Girls basketball against North Warren. A few additions to the modified wrestling playday. Boys basketball against Argyle has also been updated. I added a new album from last year, the girls modified basketball game against North Warren album has been created. Modified sports can be difficult for me as I do not know any of the athletes by name or face. Plus it's more difficult to distribute and have the permission form returned from middle schoolers.

I'm still continuing to work through updating last years albums. I have a bunch of albums from this year all edited and ready to go once I get a few more permission forms turned in. I want to avoid having to go back and do lengthy updates again like I am doing now for last years seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment