Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 new albums today. We've got the girls varsity soccer warm up. Then there's the modified girls soccer game against Fort Ann. I only know the name of the HS girls, so if someone knows the names and numbers of the other players, please let me know, especially if they want to be on the website.

I've also uploaded the modified boys soccer picture day. This was the team I coached this season. Since I'm coaching during the games, action shots are hard to take. So we had them wear a uniform to practice and take "fake" game action shots. This is an example of what I can do when I have that sort of time and access. The bowling pictures are done in a similar way, and there is an album of volleyball from last year that was done this way. If other teams want to do this, its a good way to get action shots from angles that are pretty hard to do during an actual game. The coach should contact me if they want to set this up.

I am nearly done with the first upload of the fall pictures from this year. It went a lot faster because I waiting until I had most of the forms before I began. A few forms are still slowly coming in, so eventually I will go through the fall again, adding more pictures. There are still more updates to be done to last season as more forms have come in as well.

I am just about done shooting winter sports pictures. I might make it to tomorrows boys modified basketball game. I plan on being at the civic center this weekend for wrestling, and the crossover games next week as much as I can. I've already edited a big chunk of the pictures I took earlier in the winter season, so those are ready for upload when the time comes. I'll be able to spend more time editing once the winter season ends completly, so I should be uploading the winter season pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment