Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello everyone, as the spring seasons are wrapping up I wanted to give people an update. I have finally been able to make it to the end of the winter sports season editing. Pictures are nearly ready to begin being uploaded. I might wait until after the Varsity awards night to start uploading pictures though, so that the slideshow can be their "unveiling" Assuming there is a slide show, I haven't been asking about that yet. The winter sports should all be done by the end of June.

I was able to get to every spring team just about twice. The only one's I've hit once were modified track, and modified baseball. There are some more modified games left, so hopefully I will get one more. I've got most of the forms for JV and Varsity athletes completed. There are even some teams that had 100% participation so I will be able to post group shots. Modified albums are usually the least complete right now, as I have more difficulty distributing forms, returning forms, and being able to tell which form belongs to which face in the picture. These albums could be updated years later once I am familiar with the student. I have not even begun to edit the spring pictures. That will begin once I finish up with winter. This will take place over summer vacation and hopefully be completed by the start of the fall season and time to start it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment